152 Harley Street is a unique day-surgery clinic located in the heart of London’s renowned Harley Street. The clinic provides care for patients in a modern, comfortable environment within each reach of Central London, the treatment rooms are kitted out with the latest equipment and technology and standards of care are extremely high.
In most cases, patients are referred to 152 Harley Street by their GP or another medical professional. The clinic is a state of the art facility catering for patients with a range of conditions. The medical team provides a comprehensive care package, including pre-operative care and follow-up treatments.
All doctors working at the clinic are highly qualified with extensive training in a range of different specialities and patients can rest assure that they are in capable hands. 152 Harley Street provides a host of services under different specialities, including:
- Dermatology treatment: Acne, psoriasis, eczema, skin infections, age spots, removal of skin lesions and skin cancer
- Cosmetic treatments: Brow lift, rhinoplasty (nose job), facelift, breast surgery, abdominoplasty, ageing treatment and facial rejuvenation
- Paediatrics: Birthmarks, removal of lesions, craniofacial surgery, tissue expansion, facial deformities and ear pinning
- Dental and oral surgery: Cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, bone grafting, treatment of oral diseases, sinus lift and dental implants
- ENT (ear, nose and throat): Rhinoplasty (cosmetic and functional), removal of tumours, tinnitus, treatment for deviated septum, tonsil and adenoid surgery, and nose bleeds
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery: Breast surgery, hand surgery, cleft lip and palate surgery, reconstructive surgery following trauma or cancer treatment, and correction of deformities
- Radiology: CT cone beam scanner and low dose radiation
- Maxillofacial surgery: Oral surgery and treatment of TMJ disorder and facial pain