Situated in the heart of
London's world-renowned medical district, The Princess Grace Hospital is
recognised as one of the best-equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in
Our dedicated and highly trained team is committed to delivering an exemplary standard of clinical care across all specialties, while making your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
The Princess Grace Hospital has 127 registered beds, including 90 inpatient, 21 day case, 8 endoscopy and a Level 3 containing 9 beds, with 24-hour consultant cover and a high dependency unit. All private rooms benefit from en-suite facilities, a nurse call system, direct-dial telephone, remote control satellite television and outstanding levels of service and cuisine.
Investment and expertise
Investment in the best and latest technology is of the highest priority and is matched to the needs of clinicians and patients to create an .
The hospital has eight fully equipped operating theatres including three laminar flow theatres for , a hybrid theatre to enable complex , a suite and some of the most advanced radiological diagnostic facilities in the country.
Our facilities include:
- Diagnostic imaging
- General and digital fluoroscopy radiology and interventional radiology rooms
- Bone densitometry
- Computer Aided Detection Software (CADS)
- CT scanner
- Digital mammography
- 1.5 Tesla MRIs
- An Urgent Care Centre providing emergency access for patients for both outpatient and inpatient treatment, open from 8am-10pm every day
- A gymnasium and private treatment rooms to provide facilities for a variety of physical therapies
- The Princess Grace Hospital has been granted Hospitality Assured status for its hotel services. This prestigious and internationally recognised standard is awarded for delivering service and business excellence in the hospitality industry.
Dedicated to your care and comfort
Whilst you are in hospital you will be cared for by our multi-disciplinary team of medical professionals, each with extensive expertise in their field.
The consultant who arranged your admission will continue to be in charge of your clinical care throughout your stay and is responsible for keeping you fully informed of all treatments and clinical procedures.
A resident medical officer (a fully qualified doctor) is available 24 hours a day. Our specialist nurses, who assist on post and pre-operative care and counselling, work alongside fully trained ward nurses.
Our team of senior chartered have specialist skills in acute post operative rehabilitation following orthopaedic and general surgery and respiratory medicine.
We take great pride in caring for our patients and you can be assured of friendly and considerate care at all times. We also make certain that all medical and clinical professionals have the essential support and resources they need to meet and exceed at every level.
- London, 42–52 Nottingham Place
- London, 30 Devonshire st
- London, 47 Nottingham Place