At Parkside Hospital our aim is to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment - one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
We are renowned for our friendly atmosphere and practice the highest hygiene and clinical standards, together with continuous investment in technology, staff, training and facilities. We pride ourselves in offering everything you would expect from a private hospital including outpatient clinics in most specialities.
Established for over 30 years we welcome insured patients, self pay patients and international patients.
We work with over 200 leading local consultants, many of whom hold substantive posts within the NHS.
- 3 on-site Pharmacies
- 4 operating Theatres
- 5 bedded High Dependency Unit
- Radiotherapy suite
- Chemotherapy suite
- Dedicated Endoscopy suite
- Full range of diagnostic services, CT, MRI,
- Ultrasound, general radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- 69 single patient bedrooms - all with satellite
- TV, direct dial telephone and free Wi-Fi
- 25 outpatient consulting rooms, plus 4 minor procedure rooms
- 11 day care beds
- Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy
- London, 53 Parkside (Wimbledon)